One person taken to hospital after fire takes hold of Linden Place home in Gunnedah

Jessica Worboys
Breanna Chillingworth
Updated August 5 2020 - 9:23am, first published August 4 2020 - 6:00pm
Emergency: Firefighters at the scene on Tuesday afternoon. Photos: Jessica Worboys

A RESIDENT has been taken to hospital for smoke inhalation after a fierce fire erupted in a home in Gunnedah on Tuesday afternoon.

Subscribe now for unlimited access.


(min cost $0)

or signup to continue reading

See subscription options
Jessica Worboys

Jessica Worboys


Education and youth reporter at the Northern Daily Leader. Get in touch via jessica.worboys@austcommunitymedia.com.au

Breanna Chillingworth

Breanna Chillingworth

Deputy Editor and Court Reporter

Northern Daily Leader Senior Crime and Court Reporter

Get the latest Gunnedah news in your inbox

Sign up for our newsletter to stay up to date.

We care about the protection of your data. Read our Privacy Policy.