Gunnedah students stepped up for the battle of the speeches on Wednesday as part of the Gunnedah Eisteddfod.
The annual Speak Off competition was held in the Civic Theatre and gives secondary students the opportunity to test out their speaking skills against students from their own year.
This year 12 participants from St Mary’s College and Gunnedah High School went head-to-head in Years 7-12. St Mary’s came out on top.
- Editorial: Eisteddfods bring the community together
- Choirs go head-to-head in Gunnedah Eisteddfod | Photos
- On song at the Gunnedah Eisteddfod | Photos & Videos
- Razzle dazzle at the Music Eisteddod | Gallery & Videos
- Toe-tapping morning at Mackellar Care | Gallery & Videos
- Musicians strike a chord with adjudicator at eisteddfod | Gallery & Results